When a weapon of quietus hits an enemy and the runic activates, the enemy dies. A highly enchanted dagger of quietus is one of the deadliest weapons in the game.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- An axe of quietus can kill multiple enemies.
- Can kill revenants without any magic.
- Works regardless of the target's health.
- Can kill enemies shielded by a spellcaster.
- If you catch an enemy unaware, there’s a higher chance for the runic to trigger.
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Quietus does not trigger a ring of transference. A golem, a walking potion of life for transference-bearers, will feed you until it “suddenly dies”.
- Useless unless highly enchanted. (+12 rapier of quietus has 100% trigger chance)
- You must be ready for situations when quietus does not trigger. If you have a 30% chance per hit for quietus to trigger, there is an 11% chance that quietus will not have triggered after six successive hits.
- Does not work against inanimate foes, like turrets.
This article is related to version 1.7.3 and may be out of date.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.