Feats are special challenges that you can perform during a game. They don't give you any additional score or bonuses, but you do get a special message if you win a game after completing a feat.
The list of possible feats are
- "Pure Mage" - Ascend without using fists or a weapon.
- "Pure Warrior" - Ascend without using a staff, wand or charm.
- "Pacifist" - Ascend without attacking a creature.
- "Archivist" - Ascend without drinking a potion or reading a scroll.
- "Companion" - Journey with an ally through 20 depths. Feat not working properly as of ver 1.7.4
- "Specialist" - Enchant an item up to or above +16.
- "Jellymancer" - Obtain at least 90 jelly allies simultaneously.
- "Indomitable" - Ascend without taking damage.
- "Mystic" - Ascend without eating.
- "Dragonslayer" - Kill a dragon with a melee attack.
- "Paladin" - Ascend without attacking an unaware or fleeing creature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.